Trendy Bronze Style Big Heart Patterned Pocket Watch with Quartz Dial
? Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- Place your order1
- Item leaves our warehouse2
- Order arrives at your door3
The time it will take to prepare your item(s) to ship them from our warehouse.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Color: COPPER COOLER
- Category: Watches > Pocket Watch
- 1.A pocket watch (or pocketwatch) is a watch that is made to be carried in a pocket, as opposed to a wristwatch, which is strapped to the wrist. They were the most common type of watch from their development in the 16th century until wristwatches became popular after World War I during which a transitional design, trench watches were used by the military.
- 2.Pocket watches generally have an attached chain to allow them to be secured to a waistcoat, lapel, or belt loop, and to prevent them from being dropped. Watches were also mounted on a short leather strap or fob, when a long chain would have been cumbersome or likely to catch on things. This fob could also provide a protective flap over their face and crystal. Women's watches were normally of this form, with a fob that was more decorative than protective. Chains were frequently decorated with a silver or enamel pendant, often carrying the arms of some club or society, which by association also became known as a fob.
- 3.Ostensibly "practical" gadgets such as a watch winding key, vesta case or a cigar cutter also appeared on watch chains, although usually in an overly decorated style. Also common are fasteners designed to be put through a buttonhole and worn in a jacket or waistcoat, this sort being frequently associated with and named after train conductors.
- Three hands and black markers for easy reading
- Looks simple with 12 Arabic numerals on the dial
- This exquisite pocket watch is in great condition and running perfectly
- The chain antique pocket watch is high crafted finishing and polished for comfortable fit
- Chain antique pocket watch adds a classic touch to every outfit with this simple pocket watch
- Battery included in the watch
- Water resistant (not for diving/swimming)
- It's worth to buy for cheap and having a good quality
- The chain is about 78 cm long
- Product weight: 50 g
- Product size (L x W x H): 5.5 x 4.3 x 1.3 cm
- 1 x Pocket Watch
By helliankids2 Feb-05/2016 00:33:06
5 love this thingvery attractive and looks vintage. It looks like a regular necklace or even a locket most people don't expect it to be a watch!
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.