Lasika K-sport Electronic Quartz Watch with Calendar / Alarm Clock / Backlight Display
? Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- Place your order1
- Item leaves our warehouse2
- Order arrives at your door3
The time it will take to prepare your item(s) to ship them from our warehouse.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Color: YELLOW/BLACK
- Category: Watches > LED Watches
● Special dial design draws much attention from buyers
● Solid stainless steel back cover
● Precise time and keep good time
● Battery included in the watch
● Silicone wrist band for comfortable wearing
● Water resistant to 30 meters
● M-Mode: Press M button once to enter the timing mode
● S-Start: Press S button to start timing, press S button again to stop timing
● R-Reset: Press R button to reset as "00"
● Note: Different models have different designs, but have same functions and operation ways
1. You can wear it while swimming or washing car, but don't press any buttons in water.
2. Don't wear it in broiling or freezing environment.
3 Don't wear it in puissant electric field, static or high cycle environment.
3 Do not drop it onto hard ground.The watch can bear normal shake but not hard shock. Any rough use or hard shock may cause damage.
4. Don't wear it in the places having gasoline, detergent, spraying agent, adhesion agent, oil paint, etc. Their chemical action would damage sealing ring, watchcase and watch surface.
5. Rinse watch surface with soft cloth and clear water, don't use chemicals.
|Weight and Size||
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double T Points.WRITE A REVIEW
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.