GUANQIN Men Calendar Rhinestone Luminous Quartz Watch with 30M Water Resistant
Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Color: BLACK, GOLDEN BLACK, GOLDEN WHITE, WHITE
- Category: Watches > Men's Watches
- GUANQIN calendar rhinestone quartz watch for men.
- Imported quartz movement, keep time precise.
- Calendar display, auto update calendar, need not to look at the calendar.
- The scales with Roman numeral and rhinestone, clear and delicate.
- Luminous pointers, easy to know the time without light.
- Stainless steel strap and case, and sapphire crystal glass mirror, strong and sturdy in structure.
- Stainless steel back cover, durable and anti- oxidation.
- 30 meters water resistant, easily cope with a variety of daily activities when wearing it.
- Butterfly clasp, easy to wear.
- Easy to operate, just one button to set the time.
- A great gift for your friends and relatives.
|Weight and Size||
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double T Points.WRITE A REVIEW
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.