Women Date Digital LED Bracelet Watch Rectangle Dial
Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Color: BLACK, SILVER
- Category: Watches > Women's Watches
- Date digital LED bracelet watch for women.
- 29 blue LED lights display, for both time and date.
- Binary time mode, one line for hour, the other for minute.
- 2 buttons at the case side for adjusting.
- Stable arc shape design, much fit to your wrist.
- The LED lights adopt energy saving mode, environmental protection.
- Accurate quartz movement, keep time precise.
- Black screen at normal status, press the MODE button to see time, press again to see date, display for 5 seconds before it lights out.
- AM word lights for morning time mode, DT word lights for date mode.
- Folding clasp with safety, easy to wear.
- Built-in battery: 2 grains of high capacity 3V CR2016.
- 30 meters water resistant, convenient for your daily life.
- Great gift for your family and friends.
|Weight and Size||
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By Surell Pool Jul-23/2016 17:12:14
5 MissSuch a cool watch!!!!! If you like to make heads turn, this is the watch to have. I\'ve had so many people asking me to see my watch. Love this watch
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.