Winner W001 Men Hollow Mechanical Watch with Leather Band Roman Scale
Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 5-10 business days.
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Color: BLACK BLUE, BLACK GOLDEN, BLACK ROSE GOLD, BLACK SILVER, GOLDEN GOLDEN, WHITE BLUE, WHITE GOLDEN, WHITE ROSE GOLD, WHITE SILVER
- Category: Watches > Men's Watches
● Winner W001 hollow mechanical watch, an amazing watch designed for men.
● Mechanical hand wind movement, keep time precise.
● Alloy case and transparent hollow back cover, unique design and sturdy structure.
● Hollow out design, display it unobstructed in a clear view of the whole watch from its outer appearance to its inner structure, you can witness the quality by yourself.
● High hardness glass mirror, anti-scratch and smooth.
● Roman numeral scales, show a kind of Roman style.
● Leather strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
● Luminous pointers, easy to know the time without light.
● Pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
● Life water resistant, can do daily activities when wearing it, but not for swimming and bathing.
● A great gift for your friends and relatives.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By Bonnie Oct-18/2016 13:19:11
5 missAll I can really say about this watch is it is Breath Taking!! its more beautiful then the pic looks I will order ever color.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.