Bewell ZS - 080A Wooden Quartz Men Watch Date Luminous Waterproof
? Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- Place your order1
- Item leaves our warehouse2
- Order arrives at your door3
The time it will take to prepare your item(s) to ship them from our warehouse.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
- Color: MAPLE WOOD, RED SANDALWOOD
- Category: Watches > Men's Watches
● Adjustable wood band, fit your wrist at your will.
● Wooden case with big round dial, looks more decent.
● The life of battery can be up to 36 months, no need to change battery frequently.
● Luminous pointers, you can read the time even in the dark condition.
● Date display at 3 o'clock position, tell you the exact date.
● 30 meters water resistance, protect your watch from splash and rain, your watch won’t be ruined by water anymore.
● Wood material, not only a watch on your wrist, but also a feeling of contact with nature.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By Domonick Jan-09/2017 07:21:37
4 Watches are nice!!Wooden watches are VERY nice. Removed a few links and it works and looks great! I am very satisfied with the watches and may get more in the future. If you order, just be prepared to wait. Ships from China and with customs it takes close to a month for arrival.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size