Spovan Multifunctional Outdoor Sports Military Mountaineering Watch Barometer Altimeter Thermometer Compass Climbing Watches - Black
? Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- Place your order1
- Item leaves our warehouse2
- Order arrives at your door3
The time it will take to prepare your item(s) to ship them from our warehouse.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
24/11/2017 22:00:00 PM
92.09 (32% off)
30 Day Returns Guarantee
Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Full Refund For Damaged ItemsLearn More
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Color: BLACK, WHITE
- Category: Watches > LED Watches
Mingo climbing mountaineering watch also includes current time, daily alarm, chronograph, timer, pacer and dual time function.
- Altimeter / height relative height measurement and calibration, range: -700 - 9000m
- Barometer / pressure recording and calibration, range: 300 - 1100mbar
- Thermometer / Temperature measurement and calibration, range: -10 - 60 deg C
- 4 kinds of weather forecast icon
- World time can be displayed in 28 cities time and daylight saving time
- Stopwatch, 20 groups stopwatch records check, the biggest time of 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds to stop
Chronograph / Countdown
- Chronograph / Countdown, the biggest countdown 99:59:59, the countdown can be recycled Integral point announce
- Hours, minutes, seconds, year, month, day and week show that in the range of 2000 to 2099
- Alarm 5 groups: one group with snooze, four ring at specified date
- Chime on every hour
12 / 24 hour format
- Choose the 12-hour or 21-hour format as your wish
- 30M water resistant is convenient for you daily life
- Can see time clearly even in the dark place
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double T Points.WRITE A REVIEW
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.