Yazole 296 Date Display Quartz Watch with Double Scales Leather Band for Men - White Brown
? Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 7-15 business days.
- Place your order1
- Item leaves our warehouse2
- Order arrives at your door3
The time it will take to prepare your item(s) to ship them from our warehouse.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
30 Day Returns Guarantee
Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Full Refund For Damaged ItemsLearn More
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Category: Watches > Men's Watches
- Calendar display: Auto update calendar, need not to look at the calendar.
- Quartz movement: Precise time and stable performance.
- Blue gradation ray watch face: Looks more luxury when you wear it.
- Double scales: To indicate the time, let you get time accurate to minute.
- Life water resistant: Easily cope with a variety of daily activities when wearing it.
- Classic pin buckle: easy to adjust the length.
- Two gears in the set button: The first gear for setting the calendar, the second one for setting the time.
- Joker style: Suitable for all kinds of occasions, you can match it as you like.
|Weight and Size||
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By L Jul-14/2016 07:25:38
5 Brown watch with blue faceI got this watch for my friend and he loves it. We can\'t believe how nice it is for the money. I would highly recommend it.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.