MEGIR 2300 Male Japan Quartz Watch Date Display Leather Band 30M Water Resistance - Brown Silver White
? Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- Place your order1
- Item leaves our warehouse2
- Order arrives at your door3
The time it will take to prepare your item(s) to ship them from our warehouse.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
30 Day Returns Guarantee
Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Full Refund For Damaged ItemsLearn More
Shop By Trends
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Color: BLACK GOLD BLACK, BLACK GOLD WHITE, BLACK SILVER BLACK, BLACK SILVER WHITE, BROWN GOLD BLACK, BROWN GOLD WHITE, BROWN SILVER BLACK, BROWN SILVER WHITE
- Category: Watches > Men's Watches
Admit it! You want to be always charming and attractive even when you are taking sweaty exercises and you never want to be late for a date or work. To be a sporty-chic and punctual hunk, an integral part of fashion - an awesome watch - that you should take into account. This Megir 2300 Men Quartz Watch is worth taking into account. Wearing this amazing chronograph watch with date function and three working sub-dials, you will not miss the important moment!
• Imported Japan quartz movement: Makes it work good and keeps accurate time.
• Hardlex crystal mirror: High hardness and scratch-resistant.
• Three cool working sub-dials: Three small sub-dials not only play a role of decoration, but also are functional small dials.
• Date function: A mini window to display date, let you know daily date clearly without calendar.
• Luminous pointers: Even in the dark place, you can get time clearly.
• 30M water resistance : It makes your life more convenient, when you wash hand and face, you needn't to take it off.
• Genuine leather band: It's durable to use, comfortable to wear and good in hand feeling.
• Classic pin buckle: Stainless steel pin buckle, it's easy to adjust length and not easy to fall off.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double T Points.WRITE A REVIEW
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.