Skmei 1134 Sports Men Digital Wrist Watch Week Alarm Backlight 5ATM Water Resistant - Blue
? Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- Place order 1
- Leave our warehouse 2
- Arrive at your door 3
The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
30 Day Returns Guarantee
Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Full Refund For Damaged ItemsLearn More
Shop By Trends
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Category: Watches > Men's Watches
- Skmei 1134 sports digital wrist watch for men.
- Multiple functions: Auto date, week, alarm, water resistant, back light, chronograph and 12 / 24 hours format.
- Digital times shows with backlight function.
- Strong design: Taiwan IC chipset, original quartz movement, Japanese battery, highly transparent resin glass, imported PC case, stainless steel pin buckle, German high quality PU strap and imported EL backlight.
- Luminous in dark, can read time easily at night, serve as lighting as well.
- The unique big rectangle watch case, showing generous feeling.
- Function as an alarm to call you get up in the morning, and remind you of other matters.
- 50 meters water resistant, can freely wear it for swimming and bathing.
|Weight and Size||
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By Margot Dec-02/2016 18:58:26
5 Digital WristwatchThis looked just like the one the store had here for twice as much.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.