MEGIR 2021 Male Japan Quartz Watch with Date Function Working Sub-dial - Black
? Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- Place your order1
- Item leaves our warehouse2
- Order arrives at your door3
The time it will take to prepare your item(s) to ship them from our warehouse.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
30 Day Returns Guarantee
Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Full Refund For Damaged ItemsLearn More
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Color: BLACK, BLACK/GOLDEN, GREEN
- Category: Watches > Men's Watches
• Japan quartz movt, guarantees precise and punctual time
• Two working sub-dials, one works as stopwatch dial and one works as second dial, help you get time and date easily
• A mini window to display date, let you know daily date clearly
• Genuine leather strap, comfortable to wear and durable to use
• Classic pin buckle, easy to adjust the length
• Waterproof standard: underwater 30M
• It has no packing box, just using the plastic bag to package
|Weight and Size||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
By Murray Brown Jul-13/2017 15:06:47
4 ManagerVery good product for the price
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.