Manicure Machine Electric Nail Drill Bits Nail Cutter Manicure Drill Nail Art Equipment Manicure Pedicure Files Mini Nail Drill - Rose Red
? Processing Time: Item will be shipped out within 7-15 business days.
- Place order 1
- Leave our warehouse 2
- Arrive at your door 3
The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity Range||2 + units||10 + units||50 + units||VIP Price/Dropship Price|
30 Day Returns Guarantee
Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
Full Refund For Damaged ItemsLearn More
Shop By Trends
Please submit the URL where you saw the lower price. Our team will immediately review the link and try their best to beat the price (it MUST be the same product). We will email the result to you by email. Thanks a lot for helping us to maintain our industry-leading prices.
- Category: Accessories > Beauty & Care
High quality and easy to use! Will be a great gift for family and friend!
About the product:
1.Multi-Use: Carving, Engraving, Routing, Grinding, Sharpening, Sanding, Polishing, Drilling and more...
2.It is simple to use and professional It is safe and easily to be used
3.Suitable for professional nail Art Salon or personal use.
4.Please clean the body with soft cloth, never use cleaning solvent or detergents 10V Adapter
5.Variable Speed From 3,000-20000RPM Double Bearings Design Double Insulated Easy to use in any position Accepts all rotary tool accessories Lightweight design for precision Operation.
1.This tool is design for carver, engrave, rout, grind, and sharpen, sand, polish, drill and more.
2. Unplug the tool from electrical outlet before loading a bit.
3. Press shaft lock button, rotate the collet nut anticlockwise (but do not take the nut out) insert the bit, and tighten the collet clockwise securely. But avoid excess tightening of the collet nut in case of damage in the nut.
4. Slide the on/off switch to find the speed needed between 3000-13,000RPM. Slide the switch to the black dot for complete stop.
5. When finished, unplug the tool, take the bit out and store the set in dry place.
1. Always unplug the tool when you change accessory/collet or finish using the machine.
2. Do not engage the shaft lock button while the tool is running.
3. Never use a damaged bit.
4. The machine is not waterproof. Please keep away from water. If the machine falls into water, unplug it immediately and do not touch the water.
5. Do not touch the bit or collet after using it because the bit and collet are too hot to be touched by bare hands.
6. Keep dust out of your eyes and lungs by using a protective eyewear or a dust mask.
7. When not used, tool must be stored in a dry place and kept beyond the reach of children.
Multi-Use: Carving, Engraving, Routing, Grinding, Sharpening, Sanding, Polishing, Drilling and more.....
|Dimension and Weight||
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double T Points.WRITE A REVIEW
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.